"We have travelled the world, stayed in hotels, B&B's, lodges, cabanas, campgrounds and finally this retreat and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with this one."
Lily and George R., Spokane, WA`
Directions to Talus Rock Retreat from the base of Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort:
- Turn right out of shuttle parking lot on Schweitzer Rd and proceed to stop sign.
- Make a right at stop sign on North Boyer Road.
- Bear left onto Kootenai Cutoff Rd. as you pass the Bonner County Fairgrounds on your right (do not pass the jail)
- Go down the hill and turn right on Boyer Rd.
- Go past the airport (on your right) cross the railroad tracks and proceed through the 4 way stop (Cedar Street)
- Go to the light and turn right onty Hwy 2 (at Dubs).
- Make a Right on Division.
- Make the next left on Pine Street.
- Pass Sandpoint West Athletic Club on left.
- Go under the overpass.
- Make a Left on Syringa Heights Road.
- Count 2 driveways on your left.
- 291 Syringa Heights Road—goes back into the woods, you'll see a horse arena. Welcome to Talus Rock Retreat!
Directions to Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort from Talus Rock Retreat:
- Turn left out of Talus Rock Retreat driveway on Syringa Heights Rd. Go to "T".
- Turn right on to Pine.
- Continue on Pine and cross Division. Go to Boyer Ave.
- Make a left on Boyer Ave. and continue until the dead end on Kootenai Cutoff.
- Turn Left on Kootenai Cutoff.
- Go up hill and bear right on North Boyer Rd (pass Bonner County Fairgrounds on your left)
- Proceed until you see billboard for Schweitzer Mountain and turn left.
- Park to catch shuttle or continue up the hill to Schweitzer Mountain Resort.