"As the former Assistant Editor of Unique Homes magazine, I've toured many different types of unique luxury accommodations in various locales including Mexico, NYC, Oregon and Idaho. Talus Rock is the epitome of unique."
Sarah Binder, Princeton, NJ
Directions to Talus Rock Retreat, Sandpoint, ID from Kalispell, MT:
- Take US 93
- Go left on US Hwy 2 (cross into Idaho)
- Turn Left onto US Hwy2 West/US 95 S
- Turn Right onto US Hwy 2 West/US 95 S/Hwy 200 W
- Follow US Hwy 2/ID 200 to the "T" (at the light)
- Bear Right onto Hwy 2 East.
- Cross Boyer Avenue at light (see "Dubs" on your left).
- Make a Right on Division.
- Make the next left on Pine Street.
- Pass Sandpoint West Athletic Club on left.
- Go under the overpass.
- Make a Left on Syringa Heights Road.
- Count 2 driveways on your left.
- 291 Syringa Heights Road—goes back into the woods, you'll see a horse arena. Welcome to Talus Rock Retreat!